8am St Mary's Bucklebury BCP Holy Communion (4th Sundays at St Mary's, Marlston - next service there 24th October 2021)
9.30am St Mary's, Bucklebury (with livestream)
9.30am St Peter's, Bradfield Southend
11am St Denys', Stanford Dingley
11am All Saints' Church, Upper Bucklebury
A live-stream service will be available on YouTube at 9.30am.
Due to the way YouTube handles live-streaming, once the live-stream finishes there may be a delay of a few hours before it is available again.
If you would like to follow the service, please click on the link so you can download and print at home.
With legal restrictions on masks and social distancing lifted across the country, we are now all having to work out for ourselves what is the best way to respond to COVID-19. Church leaders have been given the responsibility of doing what they believe is in the best interest of their own church communities.
As we enter into this new normal, we will need to be mindful that we will all take a slightly different approach to things like masks and social distancing, so it important that we be patient and understanding with one another.
As Paul writes in Ephesians, Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love
With this in mind, we are taking a cautious approach to easing restrictions in our churches. We want to ensure that all in our congregations continue to feel safe in our churches.
- The biggest change is that we are able to SING, which is something we've all missed.
- Although no longer a legal requirement, we ask that masks are still worn in church, including while singing.
- We ask that people retain social distancing as it has been used in our churches wherever possible. Some will be more comfortable sitting nearer to people outside of their own households than others, so we need to remain respectful and mindful of others' choices. You might like to consider placing a coat or bag in the seat next to you to politely indicate your desire to be slightly more socially distanced still.
- After the service, please continue to socialise outside.
- On the way in to church, please continue to use the hand-sanitiser. There will no longer be a requirement to sign in or use test and trace, but they will still be there if you want to register.
- We will not be serving refreshments after the service in all our churches just yet, but will look to reintroduce them as soon as we feel it right to do so.
We will be constantly reviewing these guidelines, and will keep you updated with new developments.
This is the regular pattern of services. However, at some points in the year, service times may change. Please keep an eye out on the website for this.
St Mary's, Bucklebury
|8.00am||1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th Sundays – Book of Common Prayer Holy Communion Service|
|4th Sunday – held at St Mary’s, Marlston (next service 24th October 2021)|
|9.30am||1st, 2nd, 3rd Sundays – Morning Prayer|
|4th Sunday – Holy Communion|
All Saints’, Upper Bucklebury
|11.00am||1st Sunday – All Age|
|2nd Sunday – Morning Worship|
|3rd Sunday – Holy Communion|
|4th and 5th Sundays – Morning Worship|
St Peter’s, Bradfield Southend
|9.30am||1st Sunday – All Age|
|2nd Sunday – Holy Communion|
|3rd and 4th Sundays – Morning Worship|
|5th Sunday – Morning Worship|
St Denys’, Stanford Dingley*
|11.00am||1st Sunday – Holy Communion|
|2nd Sunday – Book of Common Prayer Morning Prayer|
|3rd Sunday – Morning Prayer|
|4th Sunday – Family Service|
|5th Sunday – Alternating shared service with Tutts Clump Methodist Church (please see Latest News for details)|