- All Saints' Church in Upper Bucklebury seats 150 and is a Colt building dedicated in 1962,extended in 1977 and again in 1988 with a new brick-built worship area.
- St Mary's Church in Bucklebury Village seats 200 and is a Grade 1 Listed building with some parts dating back to the 11th century and a chancel added in the 17th to 18th century.
- St Denys' Church in Stanford Dingley seats 120 and is a Grade 1 Listed pre-Norman building, restored in late 19th century. Conservation work on medieval wall paintings was completed in early 2008.
St Andrew's Church
in Bradfield Village seats 300 and is a Grade 2* Listed building, part dating from the 14th
century and redesigned and enlarged by Sir George Gilbert Scott in 1847.
St Peter's Church
in Southend Bradfield seats 100 and is a Colt building opened in 1965 with
subsequent portacabin extensions.
St Mary's, Marlston is in Marlston village next to Brockhurst and Marlston School. It seats 120 and is a Grade 2 Listed building, dating back to the 13th century. It is used mainly by Brockhurst and Marlston Schools.